Due to the rise in Covid cases we have had to once again make the hard decision to pause our pony rides. Will update this page when we are confident to run the sessions again but for now, stay safe everyone x
We ask that everyone practices social-distancing and we will have infection control procedures in place.
- If you, your child or anyone from your household is feeling unwell re-organise the session with us.
- We are asking everyone to park on the road outside the property, ring the bell on the gate and a member of staff will open the gate.
- There is hand sanitiser mounted on the wall by the gate entrance so use that when you come in and before leaving.
- Where possible please keep to the 2 metre separation rule from our staff (no hand shaking or hugs) and we are asking parents to help with fitting their child’s riding hats and with their child mounting the pony. We will be there to guide.
- Payment for the session must be done beforehand online through this link – https://thelittleexplorersshop.com/products/pony-ride
- We will ensure surfaces such as gate locks, handles or commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectants.
- I’m afraid we have had to close the use of our house toilet so make sure you have been before arrival.
- The Barn is not open to visitors at this time to help reduce the risks of infection. Please stay in the yard or garden during the session.
- We are asking clients to wear a face mask if you can, however we appreciate that not everyone will be comfortable doing this. Our team will be wearing masks or a visor for the closer contact work where keeping a distance isn’t possible.
Arabella will be there to assist you with the ponies and your child can have a ride out in the pretty English countryside. It’s time to enjoy yourselves, relax, self-regulate in nature and enjoy the facilities we have on offer. There is the wooden platforms/treehouse around the apple trees, a beautiful garden with the Aquaponics Pond to explore so this doesn’t have to be just about riding and the ponies. Please discuss with Arabella your needs, your child’s passions and interests as we can tailor these rides to fit your family.
Due to Covid19 we are only able to offer the pony rides for one child at a time on site, this is so we can manage the space and protect each other.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about availability and to pay use this link – https://thelittleexplorersshop.com/products/pony-ride
The sessions are 1 hr @ £40.00
To book email us at email@example.com
children 4yrs – 8yrs, riding hats are provided and your child will be on a lead rein.