Arabella and her team will be there to assist you with the ponies.
- How to groom
- Tack up and learn about the equipment
- Your child can have a ride out on either Blue or Bailey around the village and down country lanes in the pretty English countryside while you walk alongside.
- Pony-themed activities and sensory play in the garden (music, water, sand, art)
It’s time to enjoy yourselves, relax, self-regulate in nature and enjoy the facilities we have on offer. We have a musical-themed wooden platform ship & treehouse around the apple trees, a beautiful garden with a viewing koi pond and an in-ground pond with tadpoles to explore so this doesn’t have to be just about riding and the ponies. Please discuss with Arabella your needs, your child’s passions and interests as we can tailor these rides to fit your family.
Due to Covid19 we are only able to offer the pony rides for one child at a time on site, this is so we can manage the space and protect each other.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about availability and to pay.
The sessions are 1 hr @ £35.00
children 4yrs – 12yrs, riding hats are provided and your child will be on a lead rein.
We ask that everyone practices social-distancing and we will have infection control procedures in place.
- If you, your child or anyone from your household is feeling unwell re-organise the session with us.
- We are asking everyone to park on the road outside the property, ring the bell on the gate and a member of staff will open the gate.
- There is hand sanitiser mounted on the wall by the gate entrance so use that when you come in and before leaving.
- Payment for the session must be done beforehand.
- We will ensure surfaces such as gate locks, handles or commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectants.
- I’m afraid we have had to close the use of our house toilet so make sure you have been before arrival.