I’m afraid due to the sudden rise in Covid19 cases locally and around the UK & the new limit on social gatherings indoors and outdoors we have decided to pause the pony rides until the situation improves.
Our pony rides are available to book during the week and at the weekends with social-distancing and infection control procedures in place.
- If you, your child or anyone from your household is feeling unwell re-organise the session with us.
- We are asking everyone to park on the road outside the property, text message us and a member of staff will open the gate. They will take your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer. If anyone’s temp is above normal we will ask you to go home.
- There is hand sanitiser mounted on the wall by the gate entrance so use that when you come in and before leaving.
- Where possible please keep to the 2 metre separation rule from our staff (no hand shaking or hugs) and we are asking parents to help with fitting their child’s riding hats and with their child mounting the pony. We will be there to guide.
- Payment for the session must be done beforehand online through this link – https://thelittleexplorersshop.com/products/pony-ride
- We will ensure surfaces such as gate locks, handles or commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectants.
- I’m afraid we have had to close the use of our house toilet so make sure you have been before arrival!
- The Barn is not open to visitors at this time to help reduce the risks of infection. Please stay in the yard or garden during the session.
- We are asking clients to wear a face mask if you can, however we appreciate that not everyone will be comfortable doing this. Our team will be wearing masks or a visor.
Arabella or Mark will be there to assist you with the ponies and your child can have a ride out in the pretty English countryside. It’s time to enjoy yourselves, relax, self-regulate in nature and enjoy the facilities we have on offer with our furry friends. There is also huge trampoline, wooden platforms/treehouse around the apple trees, a beautiful garden to explore so this doesn’t have to be just about the ponies. Please discuss with Arabella your needs, your child’s passions and interests as we can tailor these rides to fit your family.
Due to Covid19 we are only able to offer the pony rides for one child at a time, this is so we can manage the space and protect each other.
Email: email@example.com to find out about availabilty and to pay us this link – https://thelittleexplorersshop.com/products/pony-ride
The sessions are 1 hr @ £35.00
To book email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
children 4yrs +, riding hats are provided and your child will be on a lead rein.