The Art In The Garden sessions are an exciting mix of different forms of outdoor expressive art, time for your little ones to explore, be creative and for you to enjoy this with them as a family. A perfect gift, maybe a birthday celebration or just some relaxation time after a tough year through the pandemic.
Arabella will provide all the equipment, clay and tools, paints, paper, items found in nature along with worksheets and books to help guide you all to show you different modeling and art techniques.
This isn’t a class but a fun sensory experience and the clay is air-dried so you can take your creations home if you like or paint them the following day. There is no pressure to produce a fine work of art, this can literally be a fun squidging, sensory, glorious mess!
Groups of up to 6 from one household only please to keep this covid safe.
Painting, Drawing, Clay modeling and Nature Art.
1 hr 30 mins
Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting messy.
To book your session email Arabella at email@example.com and pay here – https://thelittleexplorersshop.com/products/art-in-the-garden
The Art In The Garden sessions costs £45 and profits go back into the Community Interest Company to pay for the ponies feed, bedding, vets and farrier bills.
We ask that everyone practices social-distancing with the staff on site and we will have infection control procedures in place.
- If you, your child or anyone from your household is feeling unwell re-organise the session with us.
- We are asking everyone to park on the road outside the property, ring the bell on the gate and a member of staff will open the gate.
- There is hand sanitiser mounted on the wall by the gate entrance so use that when you come in and before leaving.
- Where possible please keep to the 2 metre separation rule from our staff (no hand shaking or hugs). We will be there to guide.
- We will ensure surfaces such as gate locks, handles or commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly with disinfectants along with any of the tools, brushes or art materials that you will use.
- I’m afraid we have had to close the use of our house toilet so make sure you have been before arrival.